Thursday, October 8, 2009

Trade week

Ok so as we know this week is the trade week. There has been some good trades and one's that I'm not too sure about. I will have more of what I personally think at the end of the week when everything's finalised.

The two main trades that nothing has been finalised or anywhere near finalised at this point of time is the Shaun Burgoyne trade going from Port Adelaide to his preferred destination which is Hawthorn. There is a number of sticking points including yesterday the reports (mind you from a Adelaide newspaper) that suggested that Campbell Brown would be involved with pick number 9 for Burgoyne. To me he's not even that good Burgoyne! He definately isn't worth that for sure. Definately pick 9 because Shaun isn't a spring chicken and to get a spring chicken for him now will definately pay dividends in the future! If you want to through in something then maybe a later pick but definately not as Hawthorn supporters are saying the Heart and soul of the club! My suggestion is think carefully about this Hawthorn! There is conflicting reports suggesting what actually went on of whether he was offered up or not, we'll find out more later on. The other trade on offer is Brendan Fevola. I would love to see him at Carlton cos he is a perfect fit for them to see out the rest of his career and besides without a forward like him, they can't win a flag! It was suggested by a strong source that Sydney had offered him a four year deal with what trades I'm not too sure! The other team after him was Brisbane who are aparently offering Daniel Bradshaw and Michael Rischetelli, which to me seems an ok swap but definately Brisbane will have a better deal, but something worth considering. More to follow...

I will post more after Friday about the trades. I will also have my year in review which will be a long one but definately worth it when I do post it. So stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment