Thursday, October 1, 2009

Should he or shouldn't he?

Brendon Fevola....that's all I got to say! What do you do?

I don't know whether or not he should be cut from the Carlton list how do you ever know. All I know is that I have a theory of what could happen next.

You see take things back some time ago when Brendon acted up again and Carlton said that if he had one more incident where it involved alcohol then he would be out the door. That is clearly what they have done this time around. To me Carlton don't want to get rid of Fevola, I mean after winning the Coleman medal again this year and what he offers why would they want to. But due to the fact that they don't want to go back on their word and keep him this time round, they have decided to offer him as a trade. Not only do they want to get something back for him but I truly believe that they felt like they had to do this so that if no one wanted Fevola then they would keep him, hense then Carlton wouldn't look as bad. That's what I truly believe.

The next question is who would want him? Sydney looked to be the front runners although I think that their interest has declined. Others have said that they don't want him, maybe Brisbane. You can see that Carlton's plan is working can't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment