Monday, February 22, 2010

I've gotta get it closer sometime!!

Yep to start of 2010 even though it is the NAB Cup I have been a bit wayward in my tipping. For round 1 I got 4 out of 8 that's bad!! Need to improve this year!

Soon I will have more of a wrap up of the games more during the year than the NAB Cup.

Just looking at the games though. Friday Night was a great game early on in the year which was good to see. Saturday night with Sydney playing well surprised me a little bit and it left Carlton looking at their forwardline a little more now. Sunday surprised me even more with North Melbourne upsetting the reigning premier Geelong. I honestly thought that Geelong would win the first then go out in the second or third rounds, but well done North and can they be the biggest improvers for 2010? Then Freo did what I thought and won easily against Melbourne.

Next week is going to be interesting with the games and the competition is still alive!

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment