Monday, May 17, 2010

An appology

For not getting my tips across to you, ran out of time. I will do better this week I promise!! Here are my tips with how I went, kind of a two for one thing.

  • Collingwood by 36 points. I tipped Collingwood to win by 14 points. Collingwood look impressive and now we are looking at Friday night where they play the Cats at the MCG in a top of the ladder clash.
  • Western Bulldogs by 38 points. I had Sydney to win by 6 points. A bit out there. Disappointed with the Swans in this game really thought they would win. The Dogs were impressive with Barry Hall turning it up against his old side.
  • West Coast by 29 points. More of a surprise than anything. I had Melbourne to win by 21 points. So the game was a complete turnaround.
  • Geelong by 81 points. Another surprise in a way. I had Geelong to win by 16 points. More surprised with the margin but I was impressed with how the Cats played. If Collingwood wasn't playing as good as they have been then you would say that the Cats are premiership favourites but the Pies are for me.
  • North Melbourne by 9 points. I had North to win by 3 points, so I wasn't too far out. North were impressive but the last quarter when the Crows got into the game and just lost I know if I was a North Supporter I would be disappointed with that fact.
  • Hawthorn by 3 points. I had Hawthorn by 34 points. Richmond played well and to me should have won the game if it hadn't been for some idiotic umpires. See the next post I will tell you what I think. Hawthorn were disappointing even though they won.
  • Carlton by 26 points. I tipped Carlton to win by 22 points. Not too far out. Carlton have been playing well over the past month. How far can they go?
  • Essendon by 12 points. I tipped St Kilda by 1 point. I thought it was going to be close and to the Bombers credit they outplayed the Saints.

Well 5 out of 8 seemed to be the norm. Let's see how I go next week

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment