Friday, May 21, 2010

Round 9 preview

This is a bit of a different way of doing things but I still am giving you my tips.

  • Collingwood vs Geelong (MCG) Friday night. I am tipping Collingwood by 3 points. I wanted to tip a draw as I really couldn't decide on this game. I ruled with my head rather than my heart but I wouldn't be surprised who would win this game. Looking forward to watching this game.
  • North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs (Etihad Stadium) Saturday Afternoon. I am tipping the Dogs by 31 points. I feel as if they have more man power at this stage to take this game but when North get players back then they will have more of a run then.
  • Sydney vs Fremantle (SCG) Saturday afternoon. The Dockers haven't won at the SCG and that's why I am tipping them in an upset by 8 points. They have broken one hoodoo this year and this is going to be the time that they are going to beat the Swans at the SCG.
  • Essendon vs Richmond (MCG) Saturday Night. Essendon should win this one by 44 points. Richmond did play with more intent but with Dream time at the G being showcased, the Bombers will want to impress more.
  • Melbourne vs Port Adelaide (TIO) Saturday Night. Port Adelaide to win by 38 points. Melbourne will play better but Port have played in Darwin and Melbourne haven't so that's why they will win.
  • Adelaide vs Brisbane (AAMI) Sunday. Adelaide will win by 10 points. I feel as if with whatever the Crows have been through and the homeground advantage they will take this game. Brisbane need the win as well but the Crows will prevail.
  • Carlton vs Hawthorn (Etihad Stadium) Sunday. Carlton to win this by 22 points. Hawthorn do need this game but Carlton are playing better footy at the moment and will win this game.
  • West Coast vs St Kilda (Subiaco) Sunday. West Coast to win by 13 points. West Coast have played better footy as of late than St Kilda so that's why I reckon they will win. St Kilda should rock the boat a bit but won't overtake the Eagles at home.

So a few tips against the grain let's see how I go.

More to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment