Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More about Richmond...sorry Tigers fans!

But Richmond supporters have gotta agree with me on this one.....Ben Cousins!

The whole Ben Cousins giving the bird has been blown up bigtime! Talking about freedom of speech (or lack thereof) gone wrong! I mean the media love a story and this one they can talk about til there is nothing else about it to talk about. I mean they have nothing else to write about, why not?!

For me that was Ben Cousins being cheeky but because it's Ben Cousins everyone must blow it up bigger than it already is. I mean I was laughing at it, not just because the incident was cheeky but also because everyone's jumping up and down saying how naughty he was. Common! If this is the worst thing that he has done then I am Britney Spears....oh sorry wrong likeness but you know what I mean! Really what do you think about it? If everyone is so precious about it then make him appologise and get on with life!

It's not as if he has given the finger to a fan, that would be worse in my book. And another thing is that the likes of that footage, was that mean't to be seen by anyone else apart from those people in surveylance. Someone likes a story and that was the reason why this footage was leaked. Who keeps on leaking things? I know what you're saying, what is it with Richmond and leaking? Realistically I personally think that this was just someone trying to make a buck myself, no one at the club would be responsible for that especially with all the other shit that had got out.

Truly it was a silly and cheeky gesture that has been blown up big time! Politically Correctness gone wrong! There is no story to this! It was Ben being Ben. But because of his past they want to make an issue of it. He has done far worser things in life, that's in the past now. He's at a new club and there to do one thing and that's play football so let him do so!

Catch ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment